Prayer for Michael Bowling

With all that is happening, Michael just want you to know that we are still thinking of you and continue to hope that you feel better and get to go home soon.

Craig, thanks for posting the archives and keeping us updated as best you can!

So happy you're home, Michael, where I'm quite sure you will recover MUCH more comfortably, and quickly. Continuing the healing light, and gentle hugs, please give us a status update when you are feeling well enough to do so. You are DEFINITELY missed, and much thought of, and loved, as I'm sure you can see by all these messages!! :)

Michael @Merry Mousketeer , it is so good to hear that you were able to go home. Sending more prayers and good thoughts for you and your family.

So happy you're back home. With everything that's happening across the country and around the world you're better off at home then the hospital right now. Prayers for continued healing!

Glad you are continuing your recovery at home. I will keep praying for you

Thank you for your wonderful podcast. I started listening very recently. Your show is one of the only things that gives me a few minutes of distraction from the world right now.

Last edited:
So glad to hear that you are now able to be home, Michael!!! Take care of yourself.

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

Firstly, I want to let you all know how much your messages, prayers, positive thoughts, and pixie dust have been helping me get through this medical crisis. Even though I wasn’t able to respond, reading messages from my friends and Connecting with Walt family filled me with energy I needed to persevere through many challenging weeks.

So, here’s the basic story. On the show I announced I was going in for an appendectomy because a tumor was growing on it. I had the surgery the tumor was a slow-growing cancer and they got it all out. I was discharged the same day and all seemed well. Well, it turns out the surgeon has perforated my bowel, sepsis set in, and the pain was extraordinary. My daughter took me to the ER. I had emergency surgery and spent 17 days in the hospital. I’ve been home a couple of weeks working with a home health care team to regain my strength and stamina. I have a wound vac and a temporary ileostomy bag. I am making good progress. I have had a couple of setbacks with cellulitis in my right leg and low blood pressure. Otherwise, I am feeling no pain.

Those of you who knew my wife, Carol, know how she faced her medical challenges with grace, positivity, and strength. Her example and my faith have gotten me through this. I do believe I am meant to learn something from this experience in order to be a better person.

I would be remiss if I did not thank my co-host, producer, and good friend Craig Williams for his support and for keeping CWW on the air with updates and treasures from the archives. He has been putting in long hours behind the scenes getting the new video format up and running and making sure there is content to help us enjoy Disney during this stunning time.

I look forward to when i am able to return to the microphone and share more stories about Walt Disney and his legacy. Until then, I’ll end with what Carol always said, “It’s a great day to be alive.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!