Pre-ABD trip ideas

cal2net

Earning My Ears
We are scheduled this year for a London-Paris trip and will arrive a couple of days prior to the beginning of our adventure. DH would like to take in a tour of Omaha beach. Is this something he could do on his own or best to schedule a tour of some type? If suggestions are for a tour group, which one would be best?
Thank you in advance.

Are you flying into London or Paris for those pre-trip days?

There are many tour companies doing " The Normandy Beaches "

I am not sure if there is a Local French Tour Co. doing this tour But Look up Normandy Beach Tours .

I did visit Omaha Beach but that was in my own car .

It is a moving visit ....but well worth it.

If you are arriving in Paris ....... Hire a car & spend the few days doing The Normandy Beaches .

If you are interested in Normandy, my sister and her husband did a private tour with Ed Robinson of Battle of Normandy Tours. She had nothing but good things to say. He was thorough, extremely knowlegable and flexible. So, if you are interested may be worth checking out. She did say he tends to book up well in advance.

Thank you all for your input and yes we will be arriving in London first. His wanting to visit Omaha/Normandy was an after thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter