Pre trip report.. Wilderness Lodge

DizptchrAJ

All Mad here
Hello All. Here is my second attempt at a trip report. I have one from about a year ago from my old profile. And i had fun going back to read it so im going to write one for this trip.

The cast. Me.. Mother of one happy toddler. This will be my 7th trip to Disney, first time staying at Wilderness Lodge villas (so excited)

Favorite Characters - Pluto, Cheshire cat, Jack Skellington, Orange Bird!!
Favorite Attractions - MK - people mover, Epcot - Spaceship Earth, HS - ToT, AK - Festival of the Lion King
FAv Snack - Apple Pie Carmel Apple

Husband (T) - The one who got me hooked on this drug called WDW. Dont know the number of trips.
Favs if i had to guess
Favorite Characters - Goofy, Tow Mater
ATTRActions -- MK - 7DMT, Epcot - Test Track, HS - Star Tours, AK - FoTLK
Fav Snack -- Pretzel but i think the Carrot Cake Cookie will make the list after this trip

Son (L) -- 2.5 yo, constantly moving typical boy. This is his 4th trip tp Disney.
Favs
Character - PLUTO!!!
Attractions -- MK - Barn Stormer, Epcot- Character Spot, HS Disney Jr, AK - Safari

What/Where -- One Night at All Star Music, 6 Nights at Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
When -- Next Week! - Feb 4th-11th
Why -- ummm do we need a reason. But i just got a promotion at work within the last week -- so we are going to say we are celebrating that

How -- Here is the basic plan
Saturday -- Fly from Cold Snowy Upstate NY non stop and land in warmer sunny MCO. Then Magical Express to All Star Music. We have found that a flight on saturday + 1 night at a value is less money than 1 ngiht at a hotel near airport + flight on sunday. Plus we wake up at Disney World! Not sure if we will grab dinner at MCO before we get on Magical Express or grab something at ASMu -- we arent landing until 830 pm so we will play that by ear.

Sunday -- drop our stuff off to get moved over then go to Hollywood Studios for the day. FP for TSMM, Star Tours and ToT. ADR at 50's Prime Time for late lunch. Major Goals here,, get T a Carrot Cake Cookie. Let L see Disney Jr, actually check out the Star Wars Launch Bay.
Going to leave there in the afternoon and get checked into Wilderness Lodge. Then depending on weather either the Top Of The World Lounge or hopefully the Chip N Dale campfire singalong.

Monday - Breakfast at kona cafe (Tonga Toast!) Epcot -- FP for Space ship Earth, character sport and FEE. Dinner at Via Napoli. Illuminations

Tuesday - Magic Kingdom -- FP for Barnstormer, 7dmt, space, and Peter Pan. Wishes Dessert Party

Wed - hopefully swim in the AM then Animal Kingdom -- FP night Safari and EE. Check out A at night even though RoL still wont be up and going.

Thur - MK again -- Barnstormer, BTMRR Fast passess. Maybe Dis Springs in evening

Fri - Epcot in the Am - Beaches and Cream for lunch and then HS--or HS then Epcot .

Saturday -- brunch at Chef Mickeys.. then fly home :(

Lets see how it all goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!