Pre-Trip report - Yorkshire stylee!

Have a fantastic time,looking forward to reading all about it :goodvibes

Thanks Rachel!:)

It all seems so unreal! One thing is worrying me - how will I cope without my computer for so long?!:lmao:

Well, the dog is dropped off at the kennels now :sad1: and I've just ordered our last night indian takeaway!

Thanks to everyone for reading this PTR - I hope everyone who's going to be there at the same time as me has a FANTASTIC time!

Shari xxxx

Hope you have a magical time in WDW!Look forward to hearing all about it on your return. Have a great holiday!:cool1:

Thanks Sarah!

I should really be in bed now getting some sleep before our marathon day tomorrow - but I'm too excited!:yay:

See ya all!

Shari xxx

I'm baaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

We had an amazing holiday - but right now I've got to fall into bed!

Will start on dining review and trip report soon as I wake from my jet lag coma!

Sharixxx

Welcome home Shari - I can't believe how quickly that went! Hope you had an amazing time! Looking forward to all the details!:goodvibes

Welcome Back!

(Not so) patiently waiting for your full trippie!! popcorn::

Welcome Back!

(Not so) patiently waiting for your full trippie!! popcorn::

Ta Meryll!

Just to let everyone know that I've started a dining review over on the main board if you want to check it out - you know me, always thinking with my stomach!

Welcome back

We are back now as well.

5 days of Fay took the edge of week one but we still had a great time

Hey Aardvarks! Did you have a good time? Are you writing a trip report? Did you get your license back in time?

I know what you mean about Fay - the rain did dampen the spirits somewhat - we even had to resort to the dreaded poncho - something we never do - we're tough Yorkshire folk!

Shari xxx

Hi Shari,

Yeah, we had a great time in week two. We bought a couple of golf umbrellas to supplement the ponchos which did a great service.

The Lady at the Court Office in Lincoln (Janet) got my License back to me with 2 days to spare and I owe her many thanks.

I didn't get to do Silver Springs as planned and our dinner date at the Spirit of Ohana dinner show at the Poly was cancelled due to the storm. On a couple of days we missed the fireworks in the park owing to bad weather and yet in two weeks we managed to see the MK fireworks once from Narcoosee's, the Epcot fireworks twice, once from Rose and Crown and once from Tokyo Dinning. We only saw Fantasmic once and that was on our final night.

Best meals we had

Tepann Edo
Narcoosee
Tusker House
San Angel Inn
Planet Hollywood
Wolfgang Pucks
Tokyo Dinning

This year we were less impressed by the Flying Fish on Boardwalk and we cancelled our booking at the Sci Fi Diner.

We enjoyed some nice counter service meals as well.

I became hooked on the School Bread in Norway and the Dole Whips thanks to people posting about them on these boards.

We were lucky enough to bump into Mike Scopa who is one of the journalists on Allears.net and he was nice enough to give us a few insider tips.

Any how we had been back just 4 days before we booked to go again. We are doing it on the cheap this time, flights with American Airlines with a change over in Chicago and staying in a Best Western down in Kissimee.

I will not do a trip report but I may post some of our pics later.

Cheers for now

Graham

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter