Premier hotels and express pass

talleyhopper

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We are looking into booking Hard Rock Hotel for our Universal Visit, and are definitely excited about the express passes. Do I need to book the hotel through the Universal website to get Express Pass included? Or can I book the hotel through any website, and still get Express Pass? (Like expedia or priceline?)

Thanks!

Doesn't matter how you make your reservation. The room key they give you when you check-in is your EP. So if you find a better offer through a different source, go for it. Though I will caution you to check your cancellation clause. Making your hotel reservation directly with Universal (or through Loews) you will normally have a 5-days before check-in or better cancellation clause. Other sites may involve losing all your deposit should you need to change or cancel even months before your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter