Preorder/Mobile ordering for whole group with part of the group on DxDDP

MommyinHonduras

DIS Veteran
I am heading up all the plans for our family. My mom has a room with 2 of the kids and the DxDDP and My husband and I have the other 2 kids no DP at all. We are planning a BOG breakfast that she will be covering with her rooms credits. Can I place the order as she does not have a MDE account? I know you can not split payment just not sure if her credits will come up as an option if the reservation is under my name and she is just one of the people listed as coming. I also wonder if we use mobile ordering at anytime if I can do that also.

The BoG reservation will have to be linked to your MDE account for you to place the order. As long as it is linked to your account, you can place the order, and she can use her magic band to pay for the meal when you get there.

"Mobile ordering" at other quick service restaurants is totally different from "pre-ordering" at BoG. If you're going to use her credits to pay for QS meals that you pre-order, she will have to create an MDE account (or you can create one for her) and place the order there, since you will not have access to her credits on your account.

If you are planning on eating at a lot of QS restaurants while there, you might want to make absolutely sure that the DXDDP is the best option for you. Quite honestly, you'll be leaving a lot of money on the table.

We are not planning any other QS besides BoG at the time but just wondering if we wanted to another time how it would work. Thank you for taking the time to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter