Preplanning help

mfleeting

Mouseketeer
We will be going to Hawaii June 2nd - 9th for the first time and I am no where close to having this planned out since I have been working 60 hours a week. We will be spending 3 nights at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki resort and then 4 nights at Aulani. It will be my husband, son (14), daughter (12), and myself.

We are definitely doing Pearl Harbor and I wouldn't mind going to Diamond Head. Other than that we have no other clue what to do. We do want at least 2 full days of just beach/hotel days for sure.

Any suggestions on things we should do, being first timers to the island? If they provide transportation that would be best as we wont be having a car (unless we need to rent one for a day).

Also, suggestions on where we should eat or what we should try especially when we are on the Waikiki side?

Thanks for the help!!

I'd do a circle tour for sure. If you don't have a car, then it's your best option to see more of Hawaii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter