"presidential level" at the wyndham palace?

stacy6552

Keep to the code!
Is there anyone out there who knows about the "presidential Level" at the wyndham palace? In an effort to suck up for someone's mistake, we've been promised ot be upgraded to this level, bu the resort website makes no mention of it. Is this the concierge level or something?

I have worked here for 3 years and never heard it called the "presidential" level. I am assuming it is the concierge "crown" floor. It has restricted card key access, a private lounge, continental breakfast, free 1-800 number call access, free credit card call access, free local calls, free evening reception in lounge, free fitness center access. I am at work now and I am taking this directly from the system.

You can also bet that these rooms have a pretty nice view. Although there really no bad views from any room in the hotel. We will be there from 5/2-5/5. Looking forward to it!!!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter