Press DVC on your room phone...

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
We stayed at bwv this weekend, and I was trying to make PS for Palios. I also wanted to see if the 20% dvc discount was good there, since it was a holiday weekend. When I called disney dine(55) the guy said there were absolutely no discounts at palios,ever.I figured he didn't know what he was talking about . I asked him for the number for palios and tried them directly, and got a recording. No help there. Then I looked at the phone and saw the dvc icon and pressed that, talked to a nice guy and told him my problem. He called me back 5 minutes later and said...got your ressie, heres the #, party of 6, 7 oclock, with a 20 % discount. Very happy with that. First time I pressed dvc on my room phone, and won't hesitate to do it again!:D

We had a similar experience using that button. Last Christmas, when there was a half hour wait to request PS, we pressed the DVC button, got thru to a CM who was very helpful and set us up with PS at two of the three places that we wanted. Thanks for the reminder.

What does the number connect to? Member Services? Guest Services at your resort? Just wondering.

I can't remember what the guy said when he answered.Possibly just like-dvc, John speaking.

The DVC button at OKW connected to the DVC kiosk in the lobby - I assume it was being staffed by a guide.

Just got back from our first trip home @ VWL and didn't even notice there was an icon on the phone for DVC. I'll be sure to look next time and also to use it. Was on hold for PS for over 10 minutes and finally hung up.

I never knew about this either! Great advice since we also have been frustrated trying to get PS during our stays.

We've had good luck making PS reservations at the Guest Services Desk next to the check in area (at BWV). I'd just stop there either before we left for the day or after we returned to make a PS for the following day. Always got what I requested and a printout to confirm. This was last January, though, so I'm sure the restaurants weren't all that busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter