Pretty Pretty Princess Disney Princess Theme Park Edition Board Game

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I went to Disneyland in 2002 I bought a Disney Princess edition of the board game Pretty Pretty Princess and I would like to know if it's rare or not? The game box mentions that it's a Disney Parks exclusive and the gameplay is the same as the original Pretty Pretty Princess board game and the game board has the Disney Princesses on it. I do know that Milton Bradley made two other editions of Pretty Pretty Princess of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty as well. Is this one of the most sought after Disney Princess board games?

That's not the Disney Princess version of Pretty Pretty Princess that I have because my game was pre-Tiana. But I adore playing Pretty Pretty Princess with my mother and father and it's a really cute game. My Disney Princess edition Pretty Pretty Princess game comes in a pink box that says Theme Parks Edition and I wonder if that version is collectible now?

Ahhh that makes sense it wouldn’t have Tiana. OK I think it's this one right?
4D605C63-02F6-4917-9180-7D353576E988.jpeg

Great news @DodgerGirl if this is the version you have then, yes, I do think it is collectible! I wasn't able to easily find any for sale except for one at etsy from an overseas seller for $60+.

There are tons of the other versions for sale, but the one you have seems rare, or it’s at least not anywhere near as mass produced as the others.

You’re right they did a spin-off with just Cinderella on cover and another with Sleeping Beauty and there are a ton of those. Could your theme park version be the starting point for that spin-off? I think it’s possible yours was only in Disneyland for a season or two and that’s it. Cherish and enjoy it especially if it is complete with all the game pieces!

BTW here’s a fun link that shows different releases including some foreign ones and vintage photos of kids playing it with their dads.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/6549/pretty-pretty-princess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter