Priceline 4* help please

Heidi

Mouseketeer
I cant figure out how to figure out what hotels are in what zones. I want to add zones and change my bid but I cant figure out what zones to add that DONT have 4 *s in them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction???

Heidi, the last time I bid I placed a check mark in the box of the zone as though I were going to bid. When I went to the next page, I then was able to see what levels were offered. I do that for each area I bid in - going back and forth to check.

Have you been to TravelSheryl's website? She explains this under Hotel - FAQ #12. Before I bid on Priceline I always check out her FAQs to see if there have been any changes. She's very good about keeping things updated.

Enjoy using Priceline! We've enjoyed all of our hotels!

Thanks Jane. But I still cant figure it out. I need to read more about priceline first. I have heard of and probably seen TravelSheyl's web site but dont know the address. Can you give that to me please?

Thanks!
Heidi

:sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny:

TravelSheryl's website is www.biddingfortravel.com . Read the Orlando Board and the Hotels FAQ. Here's a list (on Sheryl's site) that I originally put together, but others have improved on: Orlando Priceline Hotels List. If you have any questions after reading stuff, post on Sheryl's site and one of the moderators will be able to help you get a great deal!

Don't forget the Marriott Orlando World Center (MOWC) as a 4* in the WDW area. If you get this one you will need a car, their bus transportation leaves alot to be desired.

Don't forget the Marriott Orland World Center (MOWC). This is also a 4* in the WDW area. If you get this one you will need a car, the bus service leaves alot to be desired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter