Priceline Express Deals

Thanks much! I booked that deal for 12/28/--12/31 and got Yacht Club water view accessible for 345 night/1203 total. I do wonder if it is because I haven't been on Priceline for a few months. I did used to get those sold out listings a lot. You gotta love the Disboards for Disney Math! I've never saved and spent so much on Disney since I joined in 2011. 😉

I decided to cancel my Pop reservation and finally booked CBR on PE and still ended up saving around $40 (that means more money for Dole whips). 🥳 I've linked it to MDE and I believe it's a pirate room based on the info in the screenshot below, correct? Does anyone know how close the Pirate rooms are to the Skyliner? 533642

I just did the exact same thing for a one night stay for Nov 20-21 and also got a pirate room.

I decided to cancel my Pop reservation and finally booked CBR on PE and still ended up saving around $40 (that means more money for Dole whips). 🥳 I've linked it to MDE and I believe it's a pirate room based on the info in the screenshot below, correct? Does anyone know how close the Pirate rooms are to the Skyliner? View attachment 533642

Keeping my eyes out for a family member who’s going December 3-7. Booked at Swan now using their AP holder promotion. Already saw a cheaper rate on a PLE deal for Swan but I think she may be able to do better. If anyone else feels like living vicariously through her, like I’m doing, and you see a good deal for those dates, please let me know :)

First time heading to WDW with my family of four. Trying to navigate this page and Priceline/Hotwire to find a deal on an on-site moderate resort for 11/16-21.

I saw the blog post about how to decode the Caribbean Beach on Priceline, is there any others available in that timeframe that others know of? Not being experienced in this stuff the acronyms and shorthand in the 300+ pages here is getting a little tough to navigate for a newbie like myself :)

I found a great deal on Yacht Club that I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on, but I want to make sure of something first. I already have a CSR reservation and have made park reservations based on that. If I do go for the PL express deal, I may not want to bother with having my children added to the reservation before we arrive. Can I simply add them at the resort on arrival day if I want?

First time heading to WDW with my family of four. Trying to navigate this page and Priceline/Hotwire to find a deal on an on-site moderate resort for 11/16-21.

I saw the blog post about how to decode the Caribbean Beach on Priceline, is there any others available in that timeframe that others know of? Not being experienced in this stuff the acronyms and shorthand in the 300+ pages here is getting a little tough to navigate for a newbie like myself :)
I do see Caribbean Beach for your dates on Priceline Express for $139 per night. I also see the Yacht Club for $258.

Coronado Springs and Fort Wilderness are the only other moderates that are even open. Coronado Springs had some Priceline and Hotwire deals for October, but apparently not for November. I looked for your dates.

Check out JJTNY’s amazing spreadsheet:
https://jjt.page.link/PE_Simple_FinderIt’s a great tool for finding deals. Happy hunting and have a wonderful trip!

What’s the best site for find a good rate? I’m so nervous to try but I’m wanting a one night stay November 13th. Everything I’m finding on Priceline has resort fees. ☹️

Thanks. I was able to book CB on PL today, but it's still only showing our reservation for two people, even though I noted two adults and two children. Who's the best person to contact to make sure when we get there we have enough beds to sleep on?...

Thanks. I was able to book CB on PL today, but it's still only showing our reservation for two people, even though I noted two adults and two children. Who's the best person to contact to make sure when we get there we have enough beds to sleep on?...
Contact Disney Wholesale. They can add the children to the reservation.

Grrr...I can't get YC to show at all for my dates 11/6-11/11. I do need two rooms though so could that be an issue? I read the blog and it indicated that it has been shown as available, but I have yet to see it. Tips?

Grrr...I can't get YC to show at all for my dates 11/6-11/11. I do need two rooms though so could that be an issue? I read the blog and it indicated that it has been shown as available, but I have yet to see it. Tips?
These YC deals have been very squirrelly for people for some reason - but I'm able to get them to show each time I search for 2 rooms.
Here's a direct link to a the YC on your dates - maybe try in a few different browsers and/or try clearing your Priceline cookies or using incognito mode. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter