Priceline Express Deals

So is it safe to assume that "condo" is NOT Disney or is that just a word PL uses for villas? THANKS!

Oh no!! Has anyone seen them all disappear like this before and then come back? I haven't been able to book yet cause my dh is a presenter at the conference and he's nailing down which days he is presenting. Ugh, I am so bummed and hoping they come back. Off to check Hotwire...

ETA: Still seeing Disney resorts on Hotwire but no deluxes for my dates...seeing AoA and a mod but not sure which one. Those aren't totally undesirable choices but since this is a resort only, couple nights for just dh & I, was hoping to stay deluxe.

Last edited:
I think Hotwire has POR for $94 a night in mid-Jan. It says Disney-Bonnet Creek, 3.5 stars, 1 mile from Epcot and 1.5 from Disney Spring, Airport transportation, and pet friendly. The real give away was the "river view" rooms.
I considered booking it, but I already have a ressie at CBR....and I like their food options better (I have a lot of food restrictions).

Last edited:
I was just about to book what I’m sure was AoA on Priceline when whoosh. Gone. Refreshed and the Coronado and then deluxes disappeared too. Wahhhh. I thought they were disappearing due to the Ebates deal spurring bookings but once all five were gone I got suspicious. Lol

Hi all, can anyone help me determine what this hotel is on Hotwire?

2/2 - 2/3
$195
2 Adults 1 Child (If you don't add the child the room does not pop up)
4-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area

I'm guessing AKL due to the .2 miles proximity on map?

2/2 - 2/3
$195

I would say AKL is probably accurate.

2/2 - 2/3
$195

I would look at bed type. Does it offer queen with bunk bed? I think found AKL for my date as well for $215, but only if I enter 2 adults and 2 children.

Im looking on hotwire for Aug 27-sept 2. I see a few disney ones but this one is confusing me.

3.5 star, for $110 (orig 194) free parking, free internet and also lists an airport shuttle. There are 2 bed choices (Hotel chooses and a king)

I want to say maybe CBR but Im pretty sure I already see that one listed since they have another 3.5 star for $100 (orig 224). Free internet, airport ****tle, bed choices are hotel choice, 2 queens and 1 murphy and 2 queens.

Are they both CBR with different bed choices??? That original price and the free parking are throwing me off

Im looking on hotwire for Aug 27-sept 2. I see a few disney ones but this one is confusing me.

3.5 star, for $110 (orig 194) free parking, free internet and also lists an airport shuttle. There are 2 bed choices (Hotel chooses and a king)

I want to say maybe CBR but Im pretty sure I already see that one listed since they have another 3.5 star for $100 (orig 224). Free internet, airport ****tle, bed choices are hotel choice, 2 queens and 1 murphy and 2 queens.

Are they both CBR with different bed choices??? That original price and the free parking are throwing me off

I think this is the Coronado. For some reason Coronado is showing Free Parking.

Who knows, but a major Disney blog published a post recently with step-by-step details on how to get Priceline deals. That’s quite different than a small group of people chatting about it on a sub-forum of a messageboard. Maybe someone at Disney caught wind and didn’t like it so publicly known that you can book their premier hotels for 60% off so easily? It seemed a little more under the radar prior to that website posting, sending multiple newsletters about it, etc.

It also could have very well been an error on PL’s part. Disney doesn’t even have their own discounts out past April yet, and PL hd 60% off deals for many of the Disney resorts through September.

I had my own running list of dates I found good deals for, but we just don’t know when we can return yet ... so I didn’t end up booking either. Happy for those who did snag those deals!

I also went to book an express deal last night and they all disappeared. What the heck is going on???

Wow, this is such a bummer, but I'm hopeful they add more inventory soon. I did find it odd that they seemed to have Disney rooms on Express Deals for basically as far out as you could book (I booked some rooms for all the way out to October 19 at great prices!). I have never seen that before. I locked down quite a few nights, but still had more to book. Oh well, off to Hotwire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter