Prince of persia sands of time

What did you think of Alfred Molina's performance?

Jake really proved the critics wrong if you ask me. Looking forward to hearing if they plan to make a sequel - lots of Prince of Persia material to work with.

I thought it was OK. I am not familiar with the game at all, so maybe if I was an avid player I would like it more.

I can't say enough good about this film, so if you haven't seen it yet, go now because it's probably going to start disappearing from theaters soon since so many other big films are out and coming out.

My wife and I and our 13yo son saw it today and were very surprisingly impressed! None of us really were terribly excited about it going in, but we all came out feeling glad we saw it. It's a typical Jerry Bruckheimer film with lots of action, but it's quite fun and has a great story. It's interesting because there are elements of Aladdin scattered throughout the story, that made me wonder at times if this was a real-life Aladdin brought to the screen. The action and adventure in this are on par with other Bruckheimer films, Pirates of the Caribbean and National Treasure.

I'll say this it was better than I thought it would be. I do not see Jake G. in that role. However, he did well enough. I thougth they painted themselves into a corner with the ending. It should not have gone down the way it did. I did think Molina was great, and Kingsley did a good job as well. I don't think I want to see in sequels though.

As somebody who has played through the first game, and is working on the second before seeing the movie, I was very pleased. The game doesn't really offer much for the movie to be based off of, so they took many liberties. But I loved every minute of it.

SPOLIER ALERT!
They took the core of the game : Prince finding the Dagger of Time, taking the princess back home (In the game she was Farah, not Tamina), evil guy knows about the sands of time, betrays prince's trust, dad dies, chaos ensues, Prince and Princess fall in love, Princess dies, ends up with the prince (Who is nameless in the games) making time go backward to the beginning and prevents all the bad stuff from happening.

Most of the game is just dungeon exploring, and killing sand monsters..So they had a lot to make up for the movie. But I would love for Warrior Within, Two Thrones, and Forgotten Sands to be made into a movie in the same fashion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter