Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I found a Disney movie called Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time on Disney+ and from what I saw of it it looks amazing and kind of like Lawrence Of Arabia. I know that it's based on computer game series of the same name that was made by Broderbund Software in the 80's and what also inspired me to learn about this movie was that my new crush Jake Gyllenhaal was featured in it. I wonder why Disney never made more Prince Of Persia movies and only Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time was made? Because Prince Of Persia would've been a great movie series like Pirates Of The Caribbean was and they made movie after movie of Pirates Of The Caribbean because the film was a hit. So why couldn't they do the same with Prince Of Persia too?

I found a Disney movie called Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time on Disney+ and from what I saw of it it looks amazing and kind of like Lawrence Of Arabia. I know that it's based on computer game series of the same name that was made by Broderbund Software in the 80's and what also inspired me to learn about this movie was that my new crush Jake Gyllenhaal was featured in it. I wonder why Disney never made more Prince Of Persia movies and only Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time was made? Because Prince Of Persia would've been a great movie series like Pirates Of The Caribbean was and they made movie after movie of Pirates Of The Caribbean because the film was a hit. So why couldn't they do the same with Prince Of Persia too?

The much-maligned Prince of Persia is actually a pretty decent movie. I think though that they were looking for it to "pop" in the manner of Pirates of the Caribbean, but it just didn't. It wasn't popular and only made $336M on a $200M budget. It is based on the video game series, but more on the series refresh by Ubisoft, who owns the franchise now. It's a decent watch though if you like that sort of thing - think Pirates of the Caribbean in the desert, though it is NOT actually much like Lawrence of Arabia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter