• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess moms!!! When in your trip have you done Cindy's?

classicpooh

<font color=FF66FF>Wishes everyone a Disney day!
Just curious - If you had your choice, when do you think the best time in your trip to do Cindy's would be? Toward the beginning and have your daughter talk about it the whole time... or toward the end - as a magical ending to the trip?

Of course the right answer is ANYTIME that you can get the prized ressie - but if you had your choice, what would it be?

You got it, anytime you can win the Cindy's lotto of PS's!! I start trying for the first morning we plan to be in WDW. We've done probably all diferent times.

Best to do before or on the day you go to MK. We've done the last day too and as far as a "magical" ending, that kinda goes both ways... it can be a little tougher on the kids since they know they're leaving that day, it's a big letdown when the breakfast is over because they know it's time to go home.:( DD was real emotional when we've done it on the last day. :(

We tend to spend a day in the park before we do any special meals. My kids don't want to take away from their park time on the first day or two.

Next trip I'm planning the 1900 park fair dinner for the Saturday night before we leave to go home on a Tuesday...and the family magic tour on that Monday before we head home. That way there will be things new different and exciting toward the end of our trip.

We personnally do it in the middle of our trip. Reason......because we like to do CRT on the day we go to EPCOT which is usually the third day of our trip.

The reason for that is because I feel it's special for DD to go to MK just for the breakfast. I feel we are little more relaxed because we are not worrying about what to do at MK because we have already done it. With being more relaxed, I feel it's nicer for my DD.

So we eat our breakfast and then hop the monorail for EPCOT and we get there by about 11:30am and enjoy the rest of our day.:wave:

We did Cindy's for lunch on our first day, not to have to miss out on the Early Entry hours for the rides. It was our first trip and that just seemed more important.

When we descended the staircase after lunch, guess who was sitting in her throne? She was quite gracious and sat with my daughter. They spoke for a significant amount of time. There was plenty of time and attention to go around at that point.

KIS

She loved it, as did we. We did it on MK EE days both times, which was an added bonus. We used the vouchers, so the meal was already paid for (except for an extra tip). I felt that we would have paid 16-20 for breakfast at the food court, and the vouchers were only 17.50 or so each. So for an added 22.50, we got to see all the princesses, and ride the rides with hardly any lines. And yes, we could have eaten at the food court and then went to EE at MK, but that probably wouldn't have happened. We need the motivation of a PS! We probably won't do the same character meal 2X in one trip again, though. I always feel really rushed at CRT, but will not begrudge my DDs the fun! I guess I would do CM 2x for two different meals, hmmm....see what you started! So, getting back to your question, I like to save CRT for whichever EE days fall in the dates of our trip, but I prefer latter days. It gives us something to look forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter