Princess Slipper?

cl1067

DIS Veteran
I know that I had read on here once about ordering a princess slipper cake? Is it just certain resteraunts you can do this at?

We are going in early December and will be returning home on my DD's 4th birthday and my other DD turns in 9 in January, so I thought we might order these when we have our PS at 1900 PF.

Also, is this something you call ahed for? And does anyone know the cost associated with it?

Thanks!

I think you're referring to the white chocolate Cinderella slipper dessert, which is created in the Grand Floridian Bakery and has been only available at GF restaurants, which would include 1900 Park Faire.

Other have confirmed that here lately they've upped the price to $14 a slipper. We had them at GF Cafe, and they were delicious!

Oh yeah - how do you get them, LOL! Just call the GF directly and ask to be transferred to the bakery, you can order it through them. It must be done in advance =0

As noted above the Cinderella Slipper must be ordered in advance from the GF. We had trouble getting in touch with someone at the bakery when calling the main number(we played a bit of phone tag). Finally a chef left us a message with this number, 407 824-2978, to call the bakery directly.
Good luck and enjoy. We thought it was absolutely delicious!

What else can you order from the GF Bakery? I have heard of mini wedding cakes, dog bones?, etc. Anybody have any pics or additional info on any of these?

Thanks,
Lisa

We just had lunch at GF Cafe Wednesday 9/8, day before we had to go back home.

I had ordered ahead of time the chocolate slipper for my DD 9,5 and a mini wedding cake each for me and my husband.

My daughters slipper came on a regular plate with the castle screened in chocolate and on the side of the plate was written: To Maxine from Cinderella, in chocolate cursive writing, now DD's face was priceless as our waitress/server came up with the plate saying: You must be Maxine and putting down the plate in front of her..LOL

She ate every bit of her dessert and also wanted to scrape off the writing...kids!

My mini cake was white cake, umm vanilla mousse? arrghh and white chocolate castle on top...I ate all of mine too! My husband had the chocolate cake, chocolate mousse wedding cake with same castle on top as mine. They both are white on the outside so we had them mixed up lol, he got mine and vice versa, but we both got a taste of both. He never ate his castle though.

To me the chocolate mini cake was more moist then my white cake, and now that I have done it once, I'm done :)

$25 each for the cakes and $14 for the slipper (we never got the chocolate plate I've read about others getting with the slipper)

Been there, done that, not doing the cakes again ;)

When I called today and ordered 2 slippers, they asked for a credit card to confirm the order. It will not be charged unless you fail to show up for your meal. Is this new? Not that it stopped me! My 2 princess will get their slippers!princess: princess:

Maxiesmom..
We had ordered dog bones and cindy's slipper for our trip we were recently suppose to take...but due to Frances, had to reschedule!! They do take your credit card info when you place the order. They told me when you pay for your meal, the goddies can be added onto it..but they take the cc incase you don't show..then they charge you. I had to call and cancel them on Thursday pm, for Saturday pm and I was told that they would make sure to find my order and cancel it for me...they did, because I haven't been charge (even though I doubt we would have even made it there last Saturday..if we weren't stuck at home :0) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter