Printing Digital Pictures?????

myfairygodmother

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there are any stores on property or very close by off property that will print your digital pictures from your media card or burn them to disc?? I'm trying to decide wether to take the digital camera or the regular film camera....

I would buy several media cards to take with your digital camera. The beauty of digital is that you will take photos of things you never would with film.

At the Kodak area in Epcot in Journey into your Imagination they can burn them to CD.

Well, you could take both, but since I got my first digital in '00, I have never taken another film picture of my own. And many, many thousands of digitals. Get a few 128's or 256's, memory is very low priced today. Check www.ecost.com and www.buy.com .

They also burn discs at the Magic Kingdom inside of the Kodak Photo Center.

Luis

There are many offsite places that do this far more reasonably than Disney. WalMart, Sam's Club, Walgreens, Publix and a few others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter