Priority Access

kimkarli

DIS Veteran
We are planning to visit Disneyland Paris in March. My daughter has autism. The website says we need a "Stamped Medical Certificate" to get a priority access or disability pass. Has anyone done this? Do I just ask my doctor for one. I've never even heard of this.
Also as a US citizen can you book packages on the Disneyland Paris UK site?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Yes you can book packages on any countries site. If you have to fill in your address put in your own address but you may need to leave the country as the site you are booking - its ok doing this as nothing is mailed out.
If you phone to book just tell them you want to book the offer from a certain country. They cant refuse

You need to get a letter (Stamped and signed) from your Dr saying what the medical condition is and how it will affect you in the park - this has to be dated within a couple of months before you go.
You then take this to City Hall in the main park or guest services just inside the Studios park and they will issue you with a green or orange card and explain what you can and cannot access with it and how to use it

It has to be signed and dated within 90 days of use. They will give you a pass which you use by going to the exit and showing it to a CM. Small world is often faster if you don't use the pass. You can also see characters if you show the handler your pass. For the princess hall you need to arrange a return time. Overall I like the EU system better than the USA. Good luck.

Last edited:

Literally it’s just a doctors note with details of the disability and why this means the guest cannot queue. :)

Unlike in the USA, where I believe it’s illegal to ask for proof of a disability or condition, over here, fortunately they’re able to, so they can make sure people get the help they really need. There are two types of passes, but it sounds like you’d get the green pass, which offers access to the ride without needing a return time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!