Priority Pass Lounge access at MCO

montrealdisneylovers

DIS Veteran
After looking around for a good travel card I decided to go with the BMO World Elite Mastercard. One of the perks of this card is the Priority Pass membership. Looking ahead to our trip from YUL (Montreal) to MCO I discovered that we won’t be able to use it in Montreal as people traveling to the US do not have access to the lounge. Coming back (on an AC Rouge flight) it is unclear whether we will be able to access a lounge at MCO.

Has anyone with Priority Pass been able to access a lounge at MCO recently when flying Air Canada Rouge?

I believe Rouge leaves MCO from gate 95ish, terminal B. There is the Club MCO at gate 90 and it is one of our favorite lounges. They have a machine available until 11:00am that makes the most delicious pancakes.

Once, on the way home, I took our traveling staff up there to enjoy these pancakes I was always raving about, only to find out the machine was broken. Bummer. But about 25 minutes later, the lady on the desk came over to us with pancakes they had gone out and purchased for us. They didn’t want us disappointed. Still can’t believe she went way out of her way for us.

Enjoy your trip.

~ David

I have the same card and used it in August 2017. I was not able to use it in Toronto since at that time there is no Priority Pass Lounge in Terminal 3 flying to US. However, we were flying Air Canada Rouge back from Orlando and were able to use the lounge at MCO. I am not a big fan of pancakes so I didn’t pay attention to any pancake machine. However, I enjoyed the soup, sandwiches, and the cup noodle.

667FCF60-E669-497E-98BC-FBB66B1ACC77.jpeg
F4B15388-8F24-46C5-9D8A-BA5972979331.jpeg

I believe Rouge leaves MCO from gate 95ish, terminal B. There is the Club MCO at gate 90 and it is one of our favorite lounges. They have a machine available until 11:00am that makes the most delicious pancakes.

Once, on the way home, I took our traveling staff up there to enjoy these pancakes I was always raving about, only to find out the machine was broken. Bummer. But about 25 minutes later, the lady on the desk came over to us with pancakes they had gone out and purchased for us. They didn’t want us disappointed. Still can’t believe she went way out of her way for us.

Enjoy your trip.

~ David

Thank you so much!!! As we will be using DME from BLT to the airport, we will have plenty of time to enjoy the lounge!!

I have the same card and used it in August 2017. I was not able to use it in Toronto since at that time there is no Priority Pass Lounge in Terminal 3 flying to US. However, we were flying Air Canada Rouge back from Orlando and were able to use the lounge at MCO. I am not a big fan of pancakes so I didn’t pay attention to any pancake machine. However, I enjoyed the soup, sandwiches, and the cup noodle.

I wonder why these Canadian lounges don’t allow access to passengers traveling to the US? Same problem in Montreal!

I wonder why these Canadian lounges don’t allow access for passengers traveling to the US? Same problem in Montreal!

In Mtl the US departures are in a separate terminal where you have to go thru US customs so once you are in that terminal, you cannot go to another one. I think it's the same at Pearson.

We also used Club MCO when flying back to Toronto on Rouge using Priority Pass lounge (Dec 2016). It's a very nice lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!