Prix Fixe menu at La Hacienda

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Prix Fixe menu (dinners for 2) at La Hacienda can be ordered, for 2 people, and each of us using a TS credit, while on the DDP?

Yes. Any item described as "for two" can be ordered using two diners' credits. La Hacienda has two entrees that are listed "for two," but as far as I know it is not a prix fixe dinner.

Agreed. We have ordered the parrilladas there on the DDP- those are the platters for 2. It cost us 2 credits total- one for each person sharing the platter for two. I don't know of a specific "pre fixe" menu item other than the parrilladas.

Thank-you!!

I called it a Prix-Fixe Menu because that is how it is listed on the menu itself. But I understand what you both mean ;-)

Prix Fixe Menu
Parrillada La Hacienda (serves 2) - Mixed grill offering New York strip, half a chicken al pastor, chorizos and vegetables, served with beans and fresh salsas; gluten free; $60

Parrillada - Del Mar (serves 2) - Mixed grill offering shrimp, fish, scallops and vegetables, served with beans and fresh salsas; gluten free; $60

You will be fine. IMHO, the Del Mar is the better of the two, but I know some people don't like seafood as much! We've ordered the Parrillada several times on the DDP and had no issues. Enjoy!

As a side note, the margaritas are REALLY good there as well. :teeth:

You will be fine. IMHO, the Del Mar is the better of the two, but I know some people don't like seafood as much! We've ordered the Parrillada several times on the DDP and had no issues. Enjoy!

As a side note, the margaritas are REALLY good there as well. :teeth:

Thanks!!! I will definitely remember the margarita tip :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!