Problem signing on the DIs before 5am?

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
No big deal, just curious if anyone else has any problems getting on the boards before 5 am or so (ET)?

I always get database error or something.

I also try to access through my email notifications but get the same message.

(Maybe it's just my computer? Just weird).

TIA

No big deal, just curious if anyone else has any problems getting on the boards before 5 am or so (ET)?

I always get database error or something.

I also try to access through my email notifications but get the same message.

(Maybe it's just my computer? Just weird).

TIA
Yes, an early riser. It must be that the administrators are updating the boards at that time.:scratchin:wave:

Thank you so much!!! I am up too darn early. A little patience - now I know :flower:
I am "envious" that my DH can sleep "through a train" and sleep so soundly. Me on the other hand, "lets just say that I am up at the "crack of dawn or before" even on weekends. :laughing::wave:

I am "envious" that my DH can sleep "through a train" and sleep so soundly. Me on the other hand, "lets just say that I am up at the "crack of dawn or before" even on weekends. :laughing::wave:

Same here. DH will sometimes use ear plugs. He can fall asleep before he hits the pillow, all day, all the time. Me.........I barely get 4-5 hours and it's restless too. I wake up (2:50 am for work) three morning a week so my body wakes up same time even when off or on vacation. I force myself to stay in bed another hour..........I will have to train my body to fall asleep later when I stop working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter