Problems with subscribed threads

W

WebmasterAlex

For those that have been having issues with their subscribed threads dissapearing I believe it is fixed now. Please let me know.

Oh Yes! Thank you. Mind you now, I never complained about it. But I had been a little upset because I couldn't find a post started by me and I wanted to respond to the people who responded to it but it got lost in cyberspace oblivion. Now that I found this thread, I just checked and I found my thread easy enough but it's too late tonight to do what I wanted to do. I gotta get some shuteye. So, I think I'm complaining now. ;)

I know, shut up and go to sleep.

Thanks again. Hope it's still working tomorrow! :D

Umm...what does "subscribed thread" mean/do and how does it work??? :confused: (I'm a newbie. ;) )

Originally posted by MaryAnnDVC
Umm...what does "subscribed thread" mean/do and how does it work??? :confused: (I'm a newbie. ;) )

MaryAnn,
It means if you reply to a thread or click on "subscribe to this thread" you will receive an e-mail telling you your post has been replied to.Then you can click on the e-mail link and it will take you right to the new posting. ;)

Originally posted by MaryAnnDVC
It also means when you click "user cp" at the top of a forum (except the cruise forum - it's not there on the cruise forum) you come to a page which will list your subscribed threads that have recently had a reply to them. You can then click a link on that page that states "View ALL subscribed threads" and that will take you to another page which will show you each and every thread you ever responded/subscribed to. In the last number of weeks, THAT was not working for me, but now it does. :D

Glad that feature is back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter