(PTR) This time next week.....

belle24

Mouseketeer
.... I will be in bed in the premier inn at Dover ready for my 4am fery over to Calais and then the drive the DLP!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Super excited!!

So Tuesday me and my OH with drive down to dover to get a hopefully early night. Then Im hoping to arrive at Disney by 930am Wed morning. Go and check in at Santa Fe and pick up the tickets then head over to the parks.

We've got two nights at the Santa Fe and then sadly we will be driving back through the night on Friday.

Im planning on having breakfast in the Disneyland Hotel one morning after doing EMH as it just looks scrummy!!
Also planning to eat at: Cafe Mickey, Plaza Gardens and hopefully Walts.

Does anyone know what the opening times are like for Walts at this time of year??

Also, the park is closing at say 7pm and thats when Dreams is, what time would the Castle lighting ceremony be as I cant see this on any guides or programs??

Im So excited I might burst! And I'm pleased to say my OH is super excited also!! He's only been once and that was this June and i think he's got the bug as we've also booked to go again in Feb (although that was with the deal of the centuary from ebookers so could hardly turn it down)

Anyways, hope you've like my mini PTR and I'm hoping to do my first TP on return.

Any tips or must dos are much appreciated! :yay::yay::yay:

x

We'll be there the week after you and I've had a quick look at the current programme on the DLP site to get an idea of times.

I think the tree lighting ceremony is called Magical Christmas Wishes and up until 22 November it says times are 18:00 and 18:25 - this may change on the next one though.

Hope you have a wonderful time :goodvibes

thanks guys :) im starting to panic as i'm trying to think if I have got everything i need!!

Quite luckily we are driving this time so can pile up the car with layers and layers of clothes to keep warm! Kind of dreading February when go for longer on the eurostar and have to carry everything! lol

This time next weel....we will be in the park freezing our buts off!! haha

Exciting stuff!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter