Purchasing One Time Use Question

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
I plan to book a reservation for Aulani on March 1 for an end of September 2021 stay. I want to purchase 3 OTU points to complete the reservation. Can I purchase the points prior to March 1 and make the reservation online or will I need to call member services on March 1 to help make the reservation & purchase the extra points? I’m thinking it may be safer to just call.

We are unable to purchase OTU points online. AFAIK, MS will not sell them unless you are making a reservation that will use them.

You could make a dummy reservation now and then cancel it to get the points you need to book online later, but my advice is make the reservation you want when the window opens and then call MS to buy the OTU points you need to add that last night. Simpler, IMO.

I have to wait to March 1 at the 7 month mark to make the reservation. I know you can’t purchase the OTU points online so I guess I’ll just call member services on that day to handle the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter