Q category, Brilliance of the Sea room 1053. Has anyone stayed in this room?

Canadian Girl

DIS Veteran
I just booked our first RCL cruise around Britain for myself and two teen daughters for July, 2018. I have never sailed with anyone other than Disney before or had an inside room, but this one is a stand alone room on deck 10. I thought it would be close to the upper decks when we wanted to see scenery etc. I am a bit worried about this particular cabin. It seems to be available on other cruises as well and wondering if it is in a bad location for noise or something else. Unlike Disney, there are no reviews I can find.

Last edited:
Choosing cabins is so much easier with DCL as there a so many room reports to go by. I ended up changing to another cabin on a lower deck. 1053 is on a fabulous deck but I think there was a good reason it was available. It is right next to the mid ship elevators. RCL is just so much bigger thsn Disney. It is a bit overwhelming to navigate the process. Hopefully we will have a good trip and won't mind an inside cabin seeing as it is such a port intensive cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter