Question about Blizzard Beach busses?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
On our trip next week, we want to leave the WL and head over to Winter/Summerland about 3p.m. to play some miniature golf. We will probably want to leave there about 5p.m. and head to the Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner. From the Animal Kingdom Lodge, we are headed to Pleasure Island, and then back to the Wilderness Lodge. We don't want to drive because my husband will be drinking at PI and, although I won't be drinking, I still don't want to have to drive back late at night.

So, we need a bus from the WL to BB for Winter/Summerland, a bus from BB to the AKL for dinner, a bus from AKL to PI, and a bus from PI to the WL. I'm really only worried about the busses to and from Blizzard Beach. I know that BB will be open at those times, but how often do the busses run? Are they still shared with the AK? Will getting from the WL to BB and from BB to the AKL by bus end up taking us hours? If it ends up being cool and not many people are brave enough to go to BB, will the bus still be running? If we end up staying at WSL after BB closes, are there still any busses running, or will we be stuck?:confused:

Originally posted by GEM
On our trip next week, we want to leave the WL and head over to Winter/Summerland about 3p.m. to play some miniature golf.
Not a problem. Catch the ANIMAL KINGDOM/BLIZZARD BEACH bus from load zone 2 at Wilderness Lodge. The bus will run approx every 15 mins.

Originally posted by GEM
We will probably want to leave there about 5p.m. and head to the Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner.
Go to stop number 3 at Blizzard Beach. Catch the ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE BUS (seperate from the others that stop there). That bus runs approx every 15 mins.

Originally posted by GEM
From the Animal Kingdom Lodge, we are headed to Pleasure Island,
Head down to the last bus stop at Animal Kingdom Lodge, and catch the DOWNTOWN DISNEY bus. That bus should run approx every 15 mins.

Originally posted by GEM
and then back to the Wilderness Lodge.
At PI, go to stop number 4 and catch the WILDERNESS LODGE & FORT WILDERNESS bus. Bus should stop at WL first, unless its the drivers last run.

Originally posted by GEM
I'm really only worried about the busses to and from Blizzard Beach. I know that BB will be open at those times, but how often do the busses run? Are they still shared with the AK? Will getting from the WL to BB and from BB to the AKL by bus end up taking us hours? If it ends up being cool and not many people are brave enough to go to BB, will the bus still be running? If we end up staying at WSL after BB closes, are there still any busses running, or will we be stuck?:confused:

Resort busses will service Blizzrd Beach until approx 30-45mins after BB closes. Epcot busses will be servicing Blizzard Beach until 9pm, daily, so you won't get stuck.

Oh, and by the way... all of these load zones are very well marked with what bus stops where... so as long as you read the signs, you'll be all set. There will be a direct bus from where you are to where you want to go. :)

Thanks so much for the detailed answer! It helps a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter