Question about BLT

AmyB2006

I'd rather be in Disney!
If you book a standard view room, what is your actual view? Becuase theme park view actually overlooks the parking lot, yes? Because the theme park is beyond the parking lot?

And what is the advantage of lake view?

If you book standard go to the BLT villas and views thread. You can see what counts as standard, lake, and theme park. We had a 2 bedroom standard that faced the parking lot but we could catch parts of MK. I could also watch the Monorail go by from my bedroom!

I'd also recommend looking at the BLT rooms and views thread. We had a standard view 1 bedroom last year that was on the ground floor overlooking the marina. It was awesome!

SV at BLT are the lower level rooms that aren't above the tree line for clean views. Many have great views for the points. Some not as much.

It's kind of like Aulani, you could have a pool view that can see the ocean for less points than the room above you that is ocean view.

I looked at that thread, very helpful, thank you.

However, some of the rooms listed as SV on one matrix seem to be listed as LV or TPV in the list of rooms with the descriptions and pics. So I'm confused there.

Basically, if I just want to see the fireworks, not so concerned with being above the trees to see the castle clearly, what type of request should I make?

It looks like if I request a studio ending in **18 or **28 I might be good. Is there a specific type of request any of you BLT experts would recommend to try to get the best SV?

However, some of the rooms listed as SV on one matrix seem to be listed as LV or TPV in the list of rooms with the descriptions and pics. So I'm confused there.

Basically, if I just want to see the fireworks, not so concerned with being above the trees to see the castle clearly, what type of request should I make?

It looks like if I request a studio ending in **18 or **28 I might be good. Is there a specific type of request any of you BLT experts would recommend to try to get the best SV?

If you want to see the fireworks I recommend the Top of the World Lounge.

There was change this year, that's why you are seeing discrepancies. It used to be floors 1 to 3 were standard. They reallocated and changed it to 1 to 5 because of complaints about theme park view being too low for a good view on floors 4 & 5.

There was change this year, that's why you are seeing discrepancies. It used to be floors 1 to 3 were standard. They reallocated and changed it to 1 to 5 because of complaints about theme park view being too low for a good view on floors 4 & 5.

When did that change happen???

If you book a standard view room, what is your actual view? Becuase theme park view actually overlooks the parking lot, yes? Because the theme park is beyond the parking lot?

And what is the advantage of lake view?

When I booked a standard view room it overlooked the lake. I thought it was a great view and I enjoyed watching the electrial water parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter