Question about BWV rental

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
Hello everyone,

I will be staying at the BWV in a month on points I rented. I have 2 questions:

1. I am arriving early (9 am). Is there any chance, since I have 2 small children, they will let us in before 4 pm? I did call and asked them to note in my record our arrival time. It is a 1 bedroom, standard view.

2. Do we get the same free valet parking as DVC guests?

Thanks!

You may get in at arrrival, but it doesn't happen often. Things are slower at WDW now so it could happen. We have never had any luck at BWV but we have at OKW. I know you have the same benefits as members, but I don't know about the free valet parking. I can't remember if we still get it free.

hi: valet parking at bwv and vwl is still free to dvc members. i don't know if you could just show the valet your ressie or not. i think my son and dil's resort ids said dvc member on them when they used our points. if this is the case, i'd say the valets would accept the resort id. we've had fairly good luck with getting into the room earlier at bwv. we usually arrive on a tuesday or wednesday around noon.

till 4pm. We always arrive early and always have to wait all day. Only once was it ready when we got there, and that was when I made a last minute ressie that morning so I presume the room was not occupied the night before. Good luck though, you will love the villas they're great!Also, keep in mind that if your room is not ready, you can still check in your stuff and they will hold it for you, I usually keep our bathing suits in a separate tote bag in case we want to swim while we wait for our room. They will give you a # to call so you can check periodically throughout the day on the status of your room.At that time they give you the room # and activate the keys you received at check in. Have fun-Eileen:smooth:

Thanks for all of your responses. From what I heard, I did plan on not being in the room. However, as empty as things have been, you never know.

I did tell the CM today at member services to please put in my record that I would be arriving at 9 am. I did not specifically request early check in though. is that sufficient? Or should I fax BWV directly before I leave?

Thanks again!

WE were in a BWV 1 bed std last week and we checked in at 9 am. Room was all ready to go!! It was great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter