• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question About Capt. Cooks

Tinkerbell10403

DIS Veteran
Hello All!
During DBF's and mine upcoming trip at the end of Sept, we are staying at ASMo. I had really wanted to go over to the Poly and eat breakfast CS at Capt. Cooks one morning. Can I do this? What would constitute a CS for breakfast? EX: Mickey Waffles, Orange Juice, and what else? TIA :banana:

You might want to rethink that as I believe Captain Cooks might still be under renovation in September. The temporary CCs is in the building near Neverland Club. They never had that many good choices to begin with so I doubt they have very much in the temporary place. Any reason you would want to eat there? I think the CR foodcourt has the Poly beat by a mile when it comes to a lot of choices.

I just love it for some reason! Mostly I love my Mickey Waffles, but it is just being at the Poly, and sitting outside for breakfast. Thanks for feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter