Question about disney calander

colaz

Earning My Ears
I am going to be at disney from May 2-4 (or 5th if need be, have 3-day park hopper). I just tried looking at the Disney calander, and except for the 5th (which is when we were going to go to the beach because we thought disney would be busy on a Friday) they say entertainment schedule is not available for the 2-4th. On the 5th it says that Fantasmic and Wishes will be playing. Do these shows normally run nightly? How many times would you guess they would play between the 2-4th? Thanks for any help!

Your dates are considered off season, and the fireworks and F! are only on the weekends during that time. I would go to the beach a different day and DL on Friday. (I'll be there that day too!)

I'm going to Disney off season? Whoohooo! LOL, didn't even realize that. For some reason I thought early May would be packed, but I guess that is right after Spring Break stuff and before school gets out for most schools! Thanks!

Another question I have...that I hope someone could answer...where should we go to see the Dreams firewords AND Fantasmic. I've heard the names (something about Hub for Fantasmic...), but I'm not sure where these places are. I've never need to Disney, but close to what landmarks?

Thanks again!

You want the hub for the fireworks. I recomend somewhere close to the partners statue, in front of it is best if you can get a spot. You'll want to be able to see the castle and matterhorn at the same time.

F! is done on the rivers of America. You'll be facing the water/ Tom Sawyers island. The seating area will be roped off and easy to find. Center front is your best spot.

And, yes, it the off season. Here is a link to a chart that shows you what to expect compared to other times of the year. Its off a little due to the 50th, but still gives a general idea of when the crowds are at their worst. http://www.scottware.com.au/theme/feature/crowds.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter