Question about DL hours

twinmommyks

DIS Veteran
We will be at DL on May 25 (Thurs) and May 26 (Fri) and I have a question about the hours. The park is open on the 25th from 9 am to 9 pm, but information indicates that this is an early entry day. Having not been to DL in 20 years, could someone explain to me what this means and who can get in early? We will have a 3-day park hopper pass and are staying at the CCI. Will we be able to get in early on Thursday and if so, what time could we enter the park?

I tried doing a search on the boards for this info, but for some reason the search option isn't working right now.

I appreciate any info on this. Having 3 kiddos with us, the sooner we can enter the park, the better :cool1: .

Bren

Hi Bren,

If you booked through the Walt Disney Travel Company or an agency who books through the Walt Disney Travel Company, then as part of your package you'll get a voucher for early entry on one day, which allows you to get in Disneyland an hour before it opens to the public.

Three day or longer park hoppers have one early entry. Sometimes if you buy them at a discount, like from a military base they dont have it, but that is a rare exception. The fine print on the back will tell you if you have early entry.

If the park opens at 9, EE will be at 8. I would recomend getting there before that, as the lines can be long. EE is offered on Mon, Tues, Thur and Sat. Fantasyland will be open. There are usually rides open in Tomorrowland (space mt and buzz) as well, but you cant get fast pass until the parks official opening time. I recomend getting Peter Pan and Dumbo out of the way first. They both get lines quickly, and they stay long ALL day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter