Question about Express Pass during HHN

Disxuni

"Where's the fun without a bit of risk?"
While I've been to Universal more times than I can count, I've only been to Halloween Horror Nights a few times.

That being said, I haven't been to Universal since I've gotten a pass... Somewhere else. :rolleyes:

I've been missing that Universal experience, that being said I was thinking about treating for myself, for my birthday, a HHN ticket and staying on property, but...

Would I be able to use my unlimited EP strictly on rides during HHN? Doubt it, but was curious.

While I've been to Universal more times than I can count, I've only been to Halloween Horror Nights a few times.

That being said, I haven't been to Universal since I've gotten a pass... Somewhere else. :rolleyes:

I've been missing that Universal experience, that being said I was thinking about treating for myself, for my birthday, a HHN ticket and staying on property, but...

Would I be able to use my unlimited EP strictly on rides during HHN? Doubt it, but was curious.

No.

You need a separate EP for HHN.

The hotel ep only is valid for the two parks during normal operational time

What makes hhn expensive is the add ons such as their one time usage ep for each house and the 6 rides that are open

Thank you, you two, for letting me know. I had a feeling, but thought I would ask.

It's not a big deal, as I can easily just go through single rider for most of those rides, or just deal with the wait time, which from my HHN experience isn't too bad, especially if you get there first thing. Everyone is too busy being focused on the houses.

Sorry to hijack, but just want to clarify - if I were to purchase the special HHN one time use EP for the houses, this EP also works for the rides that are open? Is it one time use for the rides as well?

Correct

The ep for hhn is valid for one time use per house and ride

To do repeats, just use the regular lines

In past years, the rides were, the 2 in the Simpson section, MIB, Mummy, TF and RRR

It was 6 rides that were open during hhn.

With the houses being expanded to 10 this year, no idea if more rides will be open during hhn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!