Question about French Quarter

ShellyMouse

I love Baloo!!
Hi all! Does POFQ ever see discounts, or are they always blocked? Was hoping to stay there next winter, but also really wanting to snag a deal!

If you've booked POFQ with any kind of deal/discount, please share your experience.

Thanks!

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!!

Free dining was available at POFQ this summer. It had been locked out of that offer for a number of years, so it was nice to see a return.

We booked for late this summer and got a small discount at POFQ when they offered 20-25% off some rooms. We did not get a full percent discount because our reservations were part of a package deal. I don't know all the details. Our travel agent took care it and told us we'd save 60 dollars on our 9 night stay. We figured 60 dollars is a quick service meal for the four of us!

Hi all! Does POFQ ever see discounts, or are they always blocked? Was hoping to stay there next winter, but also really wanting to snag a deal!

If you've booked POFQ with any kind of deal/discount, please share your experience.

Thanks!

All the time. It was included in the sun & fun room discount from Jan through summer. I've also stayed using free dining at FQ a few years ago. Its my favorite but its small so it books up fast.

I’ve seen discounts for FQ, the time I stayed there was on a discount. But I usually stay at Riverside in the mansion section.

Thanks!

They do. They were included on the Fun and Sun discount for the summer, but since it's a popular resort that fills easily, they only get 10% discount off room only.484530

I just booked POFQ after having to cancel a resi at POP for mid-April. When comparing the DDP offer because of the cancellation, I found POFQ available on the Sun and Fun offer and I also had a Spring bounce back that had POFQ available.

Most trips we bring the camper down and stay at Fort Wilderness. Now that is a resort that almost never has discounts.

j

My first time staying at POFQ, I got a great deal in 2015, ok deal in Jan 2018, and no deal in Nov 2018. I have noticed, like other have posted. That deals for POFQ are getting smaller when available. I still stay at POFQ even if there is no deal being offer because I really enjoy the resort. I know there are cheaper options at the value resorts. But I will go for a shorter trip so I can stay at POFQ.

I booked POFQ back in January with a passholder discount. it was a better price than the FL resident discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter