Question about half-board on current offers

MermaidMommy

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a trip for next May and have been looking at all of the various country offers. Most of them are for free half board, and, as I would be staying at the Santa Fe, I assume this would be Standard plan. However, the Netherlands site has this wording for the Santa Fe: "...you receive free breakfast per person (from 3 years), per night breakfast (in your Disney Hotel) + 3-course dinner or buffet (in the Disney Hotels or Disney Parks)." So, does that mean we'd be getting Plus vouchers instead of Standard if we chose the Netherlands offer? My understanding is that the Standard is only for buffets, but this is our first time to DLP, so please correct me if I'm wrong. If we got vouchers we could use at Remy's or other non-buffet restaurants, that would make the Netherlands offer the best value.

Also, I noticed that on both the French and Belgian websites, you can only book through March -- the calendar won't advance any further. It's been like that for a couple of days. Is that just a glitch?

I'm planning a trip for next May and have been looking at all of the various country offers. Most of them are for free half board, and, as I would be staying at the Santa Fe, I assume this would be Standard plan. However, the Netherlands site has this wording for the Santa Fe: "...you receive free breakfast per person (from 3 years), per night breakfast (in your Disney Hotel) + 3-course dinner or buffet (in the Disney Hotels or Disney Parks)." So, does that mean we'd be getting Plus vouchers instead of Standard if we chose the Netherlands offer? My understanding is that the Standard is only for buffets, but this is our first time to DLP, so please correct me if I'm wrong. If we got vouchers we could use at Remy's or other non-buffet restaurants, that would make the Netherlands offer the best value.

Also, I noticed that on both the French and Belgian websites, you can only book through March -- the calendar won't advance any further. It's been like that for a couple of days. Is that just a glitch?
I would be shocked if they were to offer the Plus meal plan with Santa Fe. I think the only way to guarantee is to call Dinsey directly. In terms to the French and Belgian sites, I am not 100% if it is a glitch - Brits do seem to plan ahead more then most so we seem to get availability further out. If you are looking for the best deal make sure to give Magic Breaks and Ever After Holidays a try as well as the Disneyland Paris website when looking for the best deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!