Question about Oasis of the seas

tchan03

I have found my Cinderella
Hi my family will be on this cruise (Western Carbbiean) next March.
The port will be in Fort Lauderdale.

Some questions:

1. How early can i make reservations of shows/restaurants ? How can i get the login?

2. I have two small kids. What time do night shows typically end?

3. What shows you felt you would have avoided? 4. How long it takes to get from FL airport to the port? Do you have the exact address of this port?

Thanks
TC

We will be doing the Oasis Western next fall and we did Oasis Eastern about a year and a half ago. Definitely go to the ice shows and the water shows the kids will love them.

So regarding to questions, particularly question 1, is it possible to reserve restaurants 3 months ahead of cruise day? Is the process complicated?

Go to http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do. Create an account.

Then you can search for your cruise (I think you need the booking number, but I don't remember).

Under 'My Cruises', you can book excursions, dining, and shows. There is no set times for the bookings to open (ie: 3 months before sailing, 6 months, etc), you just need to keep checking.

There are generally two shows (identical) each night. One for those who eat an early dinner (show generally starting around 9-9:30) and one for those eat a late dinner (show generally starting around 7). I'm not sure how they're doing 'Cats' though because it's a 2 hour show.

From the airport to the port is <15 minutes once you get your transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter