Question about Orbitz hotel and ticket package

MermaidMommy

DIS Veteran
I've been doing lots of research on here for our first DLP trip, so thanks so much to all who contribute here!

I just booked our reservations for two nights hotel and tickets through Orbitz. I was hoping someone could answer a couple of questions that I couldn't find answers to:

1. Will I get a voucher or anything for the tickets, or will I just get them at check in, like booking direct with Disney?
2. Will Orbitz send me a Disney confirmation number? And, if so, can/should I make a DLP account and add it?
3. I know that packages always include day of arrival and departure, so I'm assuming my 2 night reservation will include 3 nights of tickets. I'm just a little wary, because my rate seems really low -- $543 total (after Orbitz discount) for two nights hotel and tickets for two adults. Is there a way to confirm the number of ticket days other than contacting the hotel, or should I just assume I have the 3 day tickets?

Thanks!

Sorry I cant answer any of your questions apart from to say that there will be no point contacting the hotel as they wont have that information. The only way to check is through your travel company.

Some 3rd part agencies will only give the minimum number of tickets so they may be for 2 days and may be 1 park per day rather than hoppers.

Which hotel is it?

Thanks, Small World. We're staying at the Santa Fe.

I'm assuming they're hopper tickets, as my confirmation says: "Guests booked in a rate plan displaying "Disney Park Tickets" will receive access to Walt Disney Studios® Park and Disneyland® Park." Unfortunately, it doesn't say anything about the number of days, though.

If you booked a package with hotel and tickets, you'll get the tickets when you check in (assuming Orbitz booked it as a package from Disney). I've never booked through Orbitz, but you can always ask them for the Disney confirmation number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter