Question about registering with AP

JetsettingDopey

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I did my first Run Disney event back in 2019 while I was deployed (the WDW marathon) and while my wife and I had a AP I never thought to look at early registration.

Fast forward to now and we are posted in Europe. My AP has since expired but we are looking at registering for the Dopey in Jan 2021. My question is if we purchase new AP membership now can we use that for early registration?

TIA for any insight provided :)

Hi all,

I did my first Run Disney event back in 2019 while I was deployed (the WDW marathon) and while my wife and I had a AP I never thought to look at early registration.

Fast forward to now and we are posted in Europe. My AP has since expired but we are looking at registering for the Dopey in Jan 2021. My question is if we purchase new AP membership now can we use that for early registration?

Yes, you should be able to.

Hi all,

Technically your AP is supposed to be activated when using early registration. Now many times this isn't a problem even if not active.

Aw fudge I was hoping to register early for Princess with my AP but if registration actually happens in June, my AP won't be activated yet. When I click on any AP benefits links in My Disney Experience, it won't show them to me even though my AP is linked to my MDE account. I'm predicting this means I won't get early AP registration either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter