question about themes

Jeniferdwn

DIS Veteran
Hi, I have pictures printed from my daughters Pearls dance, and Junior Prom. (doesn't look like I'll have Senior prom pics) What kinds of papers would look good for these themes? I have lots of pics for each because they did a photo shoot when they asked the other to go, photo shoot before the dances and then everything else. Do you use the same papers all the way through? I haven't done a group like this before and it's kind of got me stumped.

I looked for floral paper to match my daughter's dress. I didn't use a single line for everything, but did for several pages. I did try to keep all the related pages in the same color family.

If the pictures are busy, I would probably just use a solid coordinating color. If the pages may need more of a pop, then maybe something with a design that matches the color scheme or theme. I'd probably use the same/similar paper for groups of photos that went together - before the dance with one, during the dance another, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!