Question about Using Designs/Art from other places

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
Is it ok for me to take a t-shirt design from one of the sites that I found here and alter it to show my DD's name or change the date or anything? Also, is it ok if I use some Disney clipart from sites that I found on here to design my own? I know my shirts won't be as fancy as others, but I do have a scrapbook program which allows me to make iron-ons. I haven't ever used it, but I'm interested in trying it. However, I don't want to take things that I'm not supposed to! Thanks!

tchrrx said:
Is it ok for me to take a t-shirt design from one of the sites that I found here and alter it to show my DD's name or change the date or anything? Also, is it ok if I use some Disney clipart from sites that I found on here to design my own? I know my shirts won't be as fancy as others, but I do have a scrapbook program which allows me to make iron-ons. I haven't ever used it, but I'm interested in trying it. However, I don't want to take things that I'm not supposed to! Thanks!

The designs on here are for anyone to use, free of charge. As far as using your own clipart and making your own designs...

HAVE AT IT, GIRL! Have fun and let us see what you come up with!​

Yes, please post your creations. And welcome to our happy home.

I know that you can use the designs to make for yourself and share with others, but you cannot sell the images as this would be copyright infrigement. Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter