Question for those who have had an adjoining room at PPH...

misscampbells

Disboard Junkie in Idaho
Hi everyone!
I am taking my family to Disneyland in December and will be staying at the Paradise Pier. My inlaws are also coming along and were wondering if we could get adjoining rooms. Has anyone here had adjoining rooms at PPH, if they are even available? Do you remember what the view was like if they were up high or on lower floors and if they faced DCA or if they faced the parking lots. I'm just trying to see if it is worth it to request or not. Last year my dh and I went and were upgraded our room to a higher floor with a great view of DCA and would love that again if possible, but don't want to ruin my chances if an adjoining room would wreck that.
Not sure if all this made sense to anyone....

Any info anyone??
Kathy

Hi misscampbells,

My DW and I took her sister and family to the PPH and we had adjoining rooms up on a high floor with a great view of DCA. It was soooo nice to close that inter-room door and say goodnight to the screaming kids. :rotfl2: We had a great time. You will too. Just put the request into your ressie and remind the person working the front desk when you check in. It'll be fine.

Darian

Hi there! I have stayed many times at the PPH, in ajoining rooms. We loved it! The rooms are still the same size and you can get pool views or city views! I highly recommend it! Have fun! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter