Question from a clumsy idiot

Melanie1001

USF Rocks!
I have a rather odd question. Is it possible to buy products from stores at the park by calling and requesting? They don't seem to have an online store anymore, and I'm hoping beyond hope that maybe I could call and place and order. Stupid clumsy idiot me broke my cool silver MIB beer glass. With my luck they dont sell them anymore anyway, but I was wondering if you can do that. Thanks

:(

I seem to recall a mail order department, but I don't have the phone number. Call the main phone number, 1-888-U-ESCAPE, and ask to be transferred to the correct place. Otherwise, I will be at Universal sometime at the end of the next month, so I may be able to pick one up for you. I'm sure you can ask one of the "Universal regulars" to pick one up. :)

MIB999999 is usually there one day a week so if the phone to Universal does not work, i can pick one up and send it to you ups ground.
:smooth:

Thank you thank you thank you for your help :D

that's so nice of you to offer to pick me one up! I think I'm going to be OK--I actually found an email link off of what used to be their online store (its being updated now) and a nice lady emailed me back and said she thought she'd be able to help! Yay!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I say we do a contest...

If MIB9etc. scores 999.999 3 out of 5 times, then you pay for the glass. If he doesn't, MIB9etc. pays for it. :)

That's probably a good bet now since 999,999 isn't MIB9'S scoring objective nowadays! He's taught too many his secrets and now he's in a different pasture to graze.
Jim

Originally posted by h20jag
That's probably a good bet now since 999,999 isn't MIB9'S scoring objective nowadays! Jim
LOL! Good one! :p

You people are the greatest you know that? Offering to get one of those glasses for me...don't know how many people would do that, got a lot of nice people here!

I got another email today from the nice lady at Universal's mail order place, and I think I'll be able to get one thru that, so I won't have to bother y'all

Y'all are so nice to offer to help that much :) :) :) :) :)

I'll keep ya up to date on what ends up happening!

Originally posted by h20jag
That's probably a good bet now since 999,999 isn't MIB9'S scoring objective nowadays! He's taught too many his secrets and now he's in a different pasture to graze.
Jim

Ahem, and just what pasture would THAT be??? :rolleyes:

Hey, if MIB874,000 has to get 9's 3 out of 5 rides, I'll take THAT bet...where do I sign up??? I can't resist a sure bet!!! :D :D :D

Karen

Im sure they will be happy to assist you in buying the item you want from the park. Call 1-800-U-ESCAPE and ask for the mail order operator and they can get it for you.

Huzzah! The folks at USF couldn't have been nicer, the glasses are on their way (I ordered 3 more just in case I get clumsy again lol)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Good job!

Now don't break the backups or the backups of the backups. :)

And for heaven's sake...don't break ANY of them when they're FULL!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Karen

Of course, you would not curse the spilling of the swill my dad drinks. Oh well, it gets you just as drunk as the expensive stuff... :)

And all is right with the world :)

they actually came on friday but i've been gone all weekend to busch gardens williamsburg--its not universal but its the next best thing for me, we have season passes there :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter