Question on Entertainment Card

Pandorita174

Earning My Ears
Hi, we're headed to the RPR on 9/8 - 9/14/02. I called & got the standard room for $99/night using the entertainment card discount. I've read all these posts talking about a book. I have the Disney Club card which in the back has the entertainment logo (I think). My question is if this is the same thing ? Do I need to buy the book, everyone is talking about. I am scared that upon check-in they'll look at my Disney club card & think I'm crazy. Please let me know so I can stop worrying & look forward to my vacation. I guess I'm freaked about how cheap the room is & don't want anything to go wrong :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Someone posted earlier that they do not accept the Disney Card as an entertainment card. The Entertainment book is on sale for $10 off and free shipping.
Carol

Thanks SO MUCH for the reply !! I immediately ordered my Entertainment guide book. Imagine gettting there & being told the DC would be invalid :eek: I would have died ! Thanks again :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter