• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on Nestle Junior Chefs & extra PH ticket

CindyH

Mouseketeer
1. Does anyone know if Nestle Junior Chefs operate during the week, or only on weekends? Specifically, April 3-5?

2. We had to change our trip dates to April. I guess things have a way of working out, since this weekend looks pretty wet. On the other hand, now I have to sell my MIL's PH - other than Ebay or craiglist, does anyone know of any disney-related sites that I can sell the PH on?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I know that they do cookies on Fri- Sun. Not sure about mid week. On the weekend they start at 11 and go every hour until about 3 or so. We've done it twice (Oct and this past weekend).

Mouse planet (www.mouseplanet.com) has a buy and sell board. You might try listing your ticket on there.

If anyone will be in DL during the week (Monday through Thursday) could you see if there's Junior Chefs going on?

Thanks for the info on the buy/sell board; I'll try that.

:thumbsup2

I should also add that if you go to the noon cookie baking you can watch Mickey climb the matterhorn while the kids are baking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter