Question regarding Duffy Merchandise

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone

We’ll be returning to Tokyo in 3 weeks. Does anyone know of places in Tokyo where one could possibly find Duffy and friends merch from past seasons? Particularly outfits?

Thx

Last edited:
We're going to Nakano Broadway to look for secondary market Disney things. There is a page about it on TDR Explorer https://tdrexplorer.com/disney-collectors-guide-to-nakano-broadway-in-tokyo/

The other place I've seen mentioned is the Akihabara area. But it's more convenient for us to go to Nakano and we don't have time to do both. We're going on 12/4, so if I remember and am not exhausted, I can try to post an update. I am a pin collector, and a person from my pin forums collects Duffy and she said she had better luck for Duffy stuff at Nakano Broadway and better luck for pins in Akihabara. But it has been a couple years since she was last there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter