• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about 1900 P.F. Breakfast

crbalb

Mouseketeer
Our family, (DH, DD4 and myself) are considering this breakfast for an upcoming trip. Which characters are typically present and how is the food. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

This is one of our favourite breakfasts any where in the World. The food has always been wonderful and the characters (Alice, The Madhatter, Pooh, Eyeore and Mary Poppins) interact with everyone.
You will have a great time at this character meal-and your DD will love it.
(we last went in Nov. 2003- I don't think it has changed much)

We really like it - both food and interaction! We will be there again in a couple of weeks! :bounce:

Thank you for your replies. We look forward to trying this breakfast later this summer.

1900 Park Fare is one of our two favorite places for breakfast (the other is Ohana @ Poly).

Great food (if you like omlets you'll love 1900 PF)! Characters are around quite often and love to interact with the guests.

Wow, now we're really looking foward to it, we also have PS for 1900 Park Fare for breakfast and we've never been. DH and I tried Cindy's breakfast on our last trip and it was an experience, I don't think we'd do it again until we have kids, that's why we chose 1900 this time around.

It must be a beautiful setting there, we're so looking foward to it!
::yes:: ::yes::

YOU WILL LOVE IT!!

The atmosphere is very nice, the characters there in Oct. 03 were Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Eeyore, and Alice in Wonderland.

DH loves the cheese blintz. I love the Mango smoothies. DKids love the cereal bar and breakfast pizza. They also have an excellent omelet bar and the french toast with a cream sauce is very good as well.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

You will love it. It was the best breakfast we've ever had!! The characters were wonderful also. Enjoy!

We were there on 4/ 27 and the characters were: Pooh, Tigger, Alice, and the Mad Hatter from 8 - 9 or so. Mary Poppins was outside greeting folks. The other characters came around tableside.

KIS

The buffet was good but the best part for me was how much DS (3) enjoyed the Mad Hatter. After a week of princesses it was nice to see ds be able to interact with a face character that wasn't a princess. DDs (5 and 4) got a kick out of him too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter