• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about Hilton Head

tinkerbellybutton

DIS Veteran
We are trying to plan a trip to HHI this summer. My SIL has a family of 5. I know that some of the DVC resorts allowed 5 in a 1 bedroom. Do they still allow this and if so would they allow it at HHI? Thanks.

Yes they will allow 5 but the room will only have the king size master bed plus queen sofabed in the living room.

Before you get too far into your planning, I would highly recommend checking for availability. Hilton Head is VERY popular during the summer months and we're already well inside 7 months for what most people consider summer (through early Sept.)

Additionally, there are only about 20 One Bedroom villas total at the resort. If you're looking for something through August '13 staying on DVC points, honestly I'll be surprised if you can find more than a handful of scattered nights open throughout the entire summer.

Good luck.

We are booking through Disney, not staying on dvc points. When I checked last night there were still rooms available for our dates.

I do have another question. I see that there are a limited number of one bedrooms and studios. Should we decide to go with a two bedroom for both families to share would they allow 9 guests in a two bedroom since they allow 5 in a one bedroom?

We are booking through Disney, not staying on dvc points. When I checked last night there were still rooms available for our dates.

I do have another question. I see that there are a limited number of one bedrooms and studios. Should we decide to go with a two bedroom for both families to share would they allow 9 guests in a two bedroom since they allow 5 in a one bedroom?

Again, you might want to check on availability. I was very surprised to learn that even though there are fewer 1 BRs, sometimes they're available when 2 BRs aren't! At least that's what we learned a few months ago. We were sitting in the den by the front desk and heard a family discussing staying an extra night. They'd been in a 2 BR, but the CM at the front desk came and told them that if they stayed, they'd have to move to a 1 BR because, although there were 1 BRs available for that night, there were no available 2 BRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter