Questions About Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek

Wild4Walt

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are long time Disney travelers and we've always stayed onsite in the past. We're planning a 14 day trip for Sept. 2021 and I happened upon the Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek and it's peaked our interests. I had read they now participate with some of the Disney benefits but aside from early entry ( which doesn't appeal to us ) I was wondering what else they may participate in?

I've searched the threads but couldn't find the info I was looking for. Also, if anyone has stayed - what were your thoughts? The resort looks very pretty and we like the idea of the lazy river.

As a note: we're only interested in the Grand, not the Club which seems like it's a timeshare.

Thanks!

I’ve stayed both in the hotel rooms and in the timeshares. Both are very nice, but certainly different. As far as I’m aware they all share the same amenities (lazy river, mini-golf, pirate pool, etc.). I’m not aware of any special Disney benefits. The Hilton’s Bonnet Creek and Wyndham Garden Buena Vista both have 60 day fastpass access. But I don’t think Wyndham Bonnet Creek, as nice as it is, has any special Disney privileges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter