Questions; what is Mission Space?

Gwene65

<font color=deeppink>Minnie Brown<br><font color=b
What exactly is this ride? What is it all about and what does it do?
Sorry to be a dork but I really want to know before I decide to ride it. Is it like Star Tours?

Thanks a ton!

It is really hard to explain. It simulates a rocket take-off and landing. The story is you are rocketing to mars. You leave earth, slingshot around the moon, land on Mars. It's not like Star Tours, in that you are really moving. It's a bunch of four passenger "rockets" spinning around a central point. It creates a lot of g-force. You can't even lift your hands. You don't leave the building, just spin around, but you can't see you're spinning. You're in your rocket with three other people, sitting side-by-side. Each person has a video screen in front of them. You are warned to look straight ahead and not close your eyes, or you will feel the spinning and loose the illusion. The screen shows the sky and clouds as you're taking off, and then the space station and moon and then mars. It's pretty intense. We rode it three times last week, but not in a row. I don't think I could do it more than once a time. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter