Quick cheap trip Jan 2018 mother/son

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
Playing on southwest saw nonstops Mdw to Mco $34.96 one way. Asked son can you miss 3 1/2 days school? Invited my sister to come, she is in.
Her ticket less than $70 round trip. I had enough rewards; had to pay $10. DS had enough rewards for one way ticket pd $34.96 for his other one way.

No DVC rooms available booked Disney sports for 3 nights, had $90 in gift cards for it.

DVC one bedroom value opened for 2 nights nabbed it. First nite opened up for AKL jambo studio standard nabbed it.

Booked a tour with DVC discount and Disney rewards paying $160 each for the tour for DS and myself.

I have a two day park ticket and so does sister, needed a ticket for DS. Bought discounted gift cards from BJ today, going to combine them to one card then buy DS ticket.

Later Today linked ressie to MDE; made fake ride ressie to check how many days left on my ticket; it let me ressie for DS. It would not let me remove past guests so I called MDE and they shared DS has 2 days on his account from a 2004 ticket ~ sweet.

Our state has a bus that runs to airport for $2 each person each way, we are going to use that and will use ME and Minnie vans for transport.

I do believe this will be my cheapest trip, I am still stalking DVC for Sunday nite. Sat AKL value opened up I did not take it, we will travel light but I don't think I want to need to keep moving room. Nothing is open DVC for Sunday. Unless poly opens.

Have fun!

It’s a shame there are no more unexpiring tickets. Tickets from now have a definite shelf life, Boo, Hiss.

I thought they have this ticket offer you can finish the non-used days before the end of next year or something. (If you are to going back again for another quick trip) ?Wouldn't it be better deal than buying two day ticket?

Update: poly opened up standard view for the first night so I changed to stay there the first night. I think I can catch the fireworks from the beach that first night. Then in am catch the monorail for the MK tour. Since no car this will be easier. I will have them transfer the backbacks to AKL and we end our day at AK on that first day :)

Enjoy your trip!! With so many Disney trips planned a year or more in advance, it's nice to have a quick last minute trip where you don't have to wait months and months for. We just decided we're tagging onto a conference trip and going to DL next month :-D

I thought they have this ticket offer you can finish the non-used days before the end of next year or something. (If you are to going back again for another quick trip) ?Wouldn't it be better deal than buying two day ticket?

I’ve only ever heard of something like such a ticket for FL residents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!